Sunday 14 August 2016

Review

I don't think my blogs from the weekend really work all that well.

I am trying to do too much. To cover too much. And what I am coming up with just isn't that good. They're of interest - or at least reflect things that are of interest to me - but I doubt they convey that much to anybody else. 

The problem is I viewed a lot of stuff over the weekend but I can't put everything in. 

I think it comes back to the voice thing. I'll probably disagree with this tomorrow but I think I need a stronger voice that is indulging in a more creative use of language and engage with a single aspect. 

The blogs from the festival should have been an opportunity to try stuff out but they seem to have gone a bit nowhere instead... 

It is hard because at some point I am still processing through stuff... and that's how it reads back to me. It is more like a recitation of what happened rather than anything particularly engaging.

The last couple of posts have also been too long. A bit rambling. 

I might take a step back from things and try coming at it using a different tack.  

I need an angle!




No comments:

Post a Comment